HOTEL Saint Aygulf IS OPEN
Van der Valk Hotel Saint Aygulf is open and applies stricter measures. Wearing a masque is required. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay at Hotel Saint Aygulf.
Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotel.
View our taken measures
Restaurant Martinus and BeachClub Bleu&Blanc
- Breakfast is served as a buffet. We kindly ask you tu put a mask while serving yourself.
- Wearing a mask is required in travic aereas.
- Keep 1 meters away. Both to our employees and to other guests.
- Our employees are wearing a mask for your and their safety.
- Room service is available for both dishes and drinks.
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Wearing a masque is required.
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family
Frequently asked questions
Can Van der Valk be open as a hotel and restaurant?
Yes, according to government guidelines it is allowed to be open as a hotel and restaurant.
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the RIVM. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
As a hotel guest, can I use the restaurant facilities?
Yes, as a hotel guest you can use the restaurant. We use stricter measures here to make your visit to our restaurant as safe as possible.
Is it possible to order room service?
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via reception. You can have breakfast, lunch and dinner brought to your hotel room.
What facilities are open in the hotel?
Restaurant Martinus and BeachClub Bleu&Blancl
Can I cancel or change my booking?
You can cancell or change your booking free of charge up to 48 hours before the arrival date.
Can I change my booking on the day of arrival if I have a cold or cough?
Yes, this can be done by submitting a doctor's note. Do you have a cold, such as a cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel. Of course we will think along with you in the form of a suitable solution.